Welcome! Interfaith House was originally founded as Koinonia House and has been an integral part of Washington State University for decades.
The Interfaith House at WSU seeks to provide “Safe space for spiritual development” for students, staff, and faculty of WSU. Interfaith House seeks to create a safe space for diverse religious opinion by increasing respect and mutual understanding among people of different faith, ethnic, and cultural traditions and by fostering cooperation among religious communities and civic organizations.
Here is a small example of what and who you can find at the Interfaith House. . . .
- A space to study, talk and relax
- Common Ministry Staff available for conversation and coffee
- Hillel (Jewish Student Organization) meetings
- Interfaith Meditation room
- Methodist Campus Pastor
- Korean Evangelical Campus Pastor
- Many student groups including Ecumenical, Episcopal, and Muslim student organizations
- …and more!
Stop by and see what’s new! Check out our Events page for upcoming events/holidays/etc. – everyone is welcome!