Welcome! The Common Ministry, currently housed in the Interfaith House (previously called the Koinonia House), has been an integral part of Washington State University for decades.
The Common Ministry of Pullman seeks to provide “Safe space for spiritual development” for students, staff, and faculty of WSU. We seek to create a safe space for diverse religious opinion by increasing respect and mutual understanding among people of different faith, ethnic, and cultural traditions and by fostering cooperation among religious communities and civic organizations.
Here is a small example of what and who you can find at the Interfaith House. . . .
- A space to study, talk and relax
- Hillel (Jewish Student Organization) meetings
- Interfaith Prayer & Meditation Room
- Offices for a number of local churches
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
- Many student groups including Ecumenical, and Muslim
- Space available for YOUR event
- …and more!
Stop by and see what’s new! Check out our Events page for upcoming events/holidays/etc. – everyone is welcome!