The Common Ministry at Washington State University (WSU) is looking for a Program Director for campus ministry. This is a part-time position and begins January 3, 2017 in Pullman, WA.
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership and programs to help meet the spiritual needs of the campus community, particularly the students
- Coordinating the annual Roger Williams Symposium and the annual fundraiser
- Fostering relations with Washington State University through the office of student affairs
- Compiling semi-annual newsletters and the annual report
- Representing and promoting The Common Ministry to supporters, WSU, local churches, and the community
- Carrying out basic office responsibilities, e.g. correspondence, record keeping, etc.
The Common Ministry at WSU is a non-profit organization dedicated to the spiritual development of students at Washington State University. The emphasis of the outreach of The Common Ministry is on interfaith dialogue, inclusion, openness, and hospitality. The Common Ministry is governed through The Common Ministry Council composed of members of various faith communities and other supporters of the mission of The Common Ministry. The Program Director participates on The Common Ministry Council as an ex-officio member.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in and passion for campus ministry
- Organizational leadership skills
- Commitment to ecumenical and interfaith programming
- Ability to work independently
- Computer skills including MS Office, QuickBooks, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Office and bookkeeping skills
- Knowledge about various faith traditions
- Expertise/experience in organizational development at the college level
- Fundraising experience
- Website management skills
Send letter of application, resumé, and list of 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosition is open until filled. Screening of applicants begins November 11, 2016.
Salary: The salary is $20,000 – $25,000 per year based on experience and depth of skills.